The luxury complex of Castro Marim Golf and Country Club comprises a total of 206 hectares located 5km from the Spanish border overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and the River Guadiana.
Border to Portugal´s second most important and largest nature reserve (that will remain unchanged) Castro Marin Golf and Country Club has a rare unpolluted air, considered to be amongst the healthiest in Europe. Peace and tranquility and a magnificent quality of life are a guarantee in the area.
Gateway to Portuguese and Spanish cultures Castro Marim has two International Airports nearby (Faro and Seville) and modern motorways to any part of either countries.
With two 18 holes courses, one of them Championship Course, driving range, chipping and putting greens, Castro Marim Golf has breathtaking views over mountains river and sea.
The Beach Club in a private beach 5 minutes away, has a restaurant, children´s playground, locker rooms, deck chairs, sports activities, bar service and a shuttle service day and night.
All kind of activities are available from horse-riding, soccer, hunting, fishing, volleyball, jogging, mountain bike, swimming and a variety of water sports.
The recently finished Marina in Vila Real de Santo Antonio is only 5 km away and is a fine complement for those who love the sea.
• 2400 m2 with 360º view over sea, mountain, river and golf course
• Total Construction area – 462,75 m2 (318.00m2 + 144,75m2)
• Ground Floor – 210,85m2
• 1st Floor – 107,15m2
• Garage – 144,75m2
• 4 bedrooms (3 suites), living room, dinning room, kitchen and fantastic varandas overlooking see, mountains and golfcourse
• Fabulous exterior with swimming pool, garden, dinning room barbecue and leisure area
• Central Heating ; Air Cond. ; solar energie ; fireplace ; cable Tv
• Outstanding xxi century construction system which provides much higher perfomances in terms of safety (earthquake resistence) ; sound insulation ; thermic resistence